Skip to main content

New California Class A or B Non-Commercial License Training

image001If you live in California and your Motorhome or Trailer looks like either of these beauties, you need a special driver’s license! That license is called a Class A or B Non-Commercial License!

In California, on July 10th, 2023, the skills for the Non-Commercial Class A and B Licenses changed.

We know what the new skills are, and we know how to get you ready for your drive test. Call Gary 951-852-4785 or register today for your Non-Commercial license.