We Come to You!
Trainers located throughout the United States!
Driving an RV is easy... Let us show you how!
If you’ve recently purchased an RV and find driving a stressful experience,
RV Basic Training Boot Camp is the learning experience for you!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Learn what every commercial driver MUST know, and every RV driver SHOULD know!
- How to drive YOUR RV in the country, city and on the freeway
- Classroom instruction
- The "tricks” professional drivers use to stay safe
WHY RV BASIC TRAINING?
- We come to you! We have drivers throughout the country waiting to train you in your RV
- All Drivers are Professionally Trained
- One-on-one instruction with a Professional Driver / Trainer
- FREE copy of the "RV Basic Training Manual" for all those who go through Boot Camp
- Certificate of Completion, Level One Boot Camp!
- Opportunity to save on your insurance!
RV BOOT CAMP CURRICULUM COVERS:
- Training for YOUR vehicle (Class B, Class C, RV, Motorhome, Housecar, etc)
- Understanding the RV Difference
- The Pre-Trip Inspection
- Adjusting the Mirrors
- Four Basic Driving Skills
- Using Reference Points
- Understanding Rear Swing Out
- What is Off Track
- Stopping / Following Distance
- Three Driving Challenges
- Defensive Driving Techniques
- Plus MUCH MORE!
WHO BENEFITS FROM BOOT CAMP?
- Individual One-on-One Driver Training
- Corporate Driver Training - Safety Training
- Mobile Clinic Driver Training
- Fifth Wheel Driver Training
- Trailer Towing Training
- Housecar License Training 40+ Feet
- Group Driver Training and Special Events
- Non-Commercial Class A & Class B Recreation Vehicle License
YOU NEED RV BOOT CAMP TRAINING IF:
- You are a new RV owner or renter and have no large vehicle driving experience.
- You would prefer to learn without being yelled at.
- You’ve upgraded to a “pusher” and want to know about air brakes and advanced systems.
- You’ve purchased an RV over 40 feet and require a Non-Commercial Class “B” license.
WHERE IS BOOT CAMP?
We have trainers located throughout the United States. Training is held in your RV; we come to you!
EFFECTIVE JULY 10, 2023 - NEW IN CALIFORNIA!
If you live in California and your motorhome or trailer looks like any of these rigs, you need a Class A or B Non-Commercial License!
On July 10th, 2023, the skills for the Non-Commercial Class A and B Licenses changed.
We know what the new skills are, and we know how to get you ready for your drive test.
Call Gary today, 951-852-4785 and set up your appointment for your Non-Commercial license.
Prices start as low as $500 for a full day of RV Basic Training Boot Camp*
*Because our Trainers travel to you, there may be a travel fee. Travel fee is negotiated by your Trainer to cover direct travel expenses.