- Written by RV Daily Report
LOS ANGELES -- RV Basic Training was be featured on KTLA's Los Angeles Early Morning news program as owner Gary Lewis shows reporter Allie MacKay how to drive a luxury motorhome.
Lewis is working with Mike Thompson's RV Superstore in Fountain Valley, Calif., to secure a motorhome for the program which will give the businesses more than 10 minutes of free publicity over a three hour timeframe on the nationally syndicated network.
- Written by The RV Guy
Take the RV Knowledge Test and see if you know all you should about operating large vehicles. If you do not take the time to learn how a large vehicle differs from a small one, it could cost you big bucks! Check out Keep Save to see some of the most common mistakes inexperienced RV drivers make.
- Recent Boot Camp graduates and a few of their testimonial's are shown here at the website including a link to -> James Vlahos who talked about RV Boot Camp and his RV driving experience in the August 2006 issue of Popular Mechanics magazine.
- If you’ve purchased a 42’, 43’ or 45’ motor home, have it registered in California and have not upgraded your driver’s license to a noncommercial Class B, you are driving out of class! If you were to have an accident, check with your insurance agent to see what that would do for your coverage.
- Check out our Class B Boot Camp to find out what it takes to pass your Class B noncommercial. It’s not difficult and we’ll work with you right through the whole process.
- Written by Gary Lewis the RV Guy
If your organization has added a trailer to your fleet and some of your drivers are NOT comfortable with backing, maneuvering and driving the combination in urban traffic, we
have a program just for you!
There are many situations where a driver is NOT required to have a CDL but given the length of the combination of your truck or van and trailer, your drivers should understand the rules of the road for large vehicles.
If some of your drivers require more knowledge to get comfortable behind the wheel and if our goal for you of ZERO DAMAGE is important to your organization, we have a program for you called TEAM BOOT CAMP.
Recently we had the honor to provide Trailer-Towing Boot Camp to two Great Organizations, the USO and Honest Tea. Both organizations have a number of new drivers with NO towing experience and needed to know what to do to keep safe.
If your Team could use Trailer-Towing Boot Camp, give me a call, we’ll come to you and we’ll make it happen!
Gary the RV Guy