- Written by Gary Lewis
- Escape the lock down safely! Stay safe, maintain your distance from crowds, never stand in line, never breathe other people's air!
- In your RV you can go where you want, when you want, and do what you want!
- RV-ing is the safest and most relaxing way to travel!
- Now more affordable than ever!
Your Safety is Paramount
We will give you the skills to be completely safe driving your RV on the open road
Our instructors will:
- Keep the required six feet of distance
- Have on their face mask
- Use RV Headsets so they can be in constant contact with you when you’re behind the wheel, no matter how far away you are
Our instructors will make you a Safe Driver
- They will make sure you understand how to use and set your mirrors.
- They will make sure you can do the four basic driving skills that every commercial driver knows – You’ll drive like the Pro’s!
- They will show you how to find your Pivot Point in your mirrors, how to keep centered in your lane, and how to use reference points to make turns.
- We want you totally comfortable behind the wheel!
Get the confidence and driving comfort that comes with knowing what you’re doing.
- Written by RV Daily Report
LOS ANGELES -- RV Basic Training was be featured on KTLA's Los Angeles Early Morning news program as owner Gary Lewis shows reporter Allie MacKay how to drive a luxury motorhome.
Lewis is working with Mike Thompson's RV Superstore in Fountain Valley, Calif., to secure a motorhome for the program which will give the businesses more than 10 minutes of free publicity over a three hour timeframe on the nationally syndicated network.
- Written by The RV Guy
Take the RV Knowledge Test and see if you know all you should about operating large vehicles. If you do not take the time to learn how a large vehicle differs from a small one, it could cost you big bucks! Check out Keep Save to see some of the most common mistakes inexperienced RV drivers make.
- Recent Boot Camp graduates and a few of their testimonial's are shown here at the website including a link to -> James Vlahos who talked about RV Boot Camp and his RV driving experience in the August 2006 issue of Popular Mechanics magazine.
- If you’ve purchased a 42’, 43’ or 45’ motor home, have it registered in California and have not upgraded your driver’s license to a noncommercial Class B, you are driving out of class! If you were to have an accident, check with your insurance agent to see what that would do for your coverage.
- Check out our Class B Boot Camp to find out what it takes to pass your Class B noncommercial. It’s not difficult and we’ll work with you right through the whole process.